For DJs who require the finest in professional feel, sound and features, look no further than the Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB Direct Drive DJ Turntable! Its sleek, elegant design fits into any system, and its built-in switchable phono preamp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. Audio-Technica also gives this turntable a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of pro use, the AT-LP1240-USB utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment and a removable universal cartridge mount (available separately).
- Professional DJ turntable
- USB output – connects directly to your computer; includes Audacity software
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor for demanding DJ use
- Professional features for DJ use in nightclubs, touring and mobile applications
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier
- Dual start/stop controls
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Sliding pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Reverse operation
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with:
- Adjustable counterweight
- Anti-skate adjustment
- Tone arm height adjustment and lock
- Tone arm lift with hydraulic action and lift lever
- Tone arm rest with locking mechanism
- Dedicated ground lug for tone arm grounding
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy indicator
- Damped cast aluminum record platter with low-resistance DJ-style slip mat
- Removable stylus target light
- 45-RPM adapter
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Removable dust cover
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, a start/stop button, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically-damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
Need it now? Low on funds? You can get it right now with one of our Easy Payment Option available at check out!!!