. In most venues it’s possible for one person to roll the system into place, lock the casters, tilt up the tops, plug in the power and signal and have an extremely substantial system ready to play in a few short minutes.
The amplifier consists of 4 channels with a total of 3,000W.
The amplifier features extremely high dynamic power capacity, with 150 Volts peak output per channel, along with high damping of >10000:1 Each driver is connected to a dedicated amp channel to ensure the most accurate performance possible.
Efficient, PFC power supply and class D output topology offers exceptional dynamic resolution and detail along with precise control. It features low current draw and light weight, relative to the high-output capacity.
All the processing necessary for linear frequency response and phase coherent operation are pre-programmed into the DSP. With the comprehensive processing built in, BASSBOSS loudspeakers provide the ease of plug-and-play operation and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the multiple limiter systems make to system virtually indestructible.
The highest quality drivers are used in the AT312 for extreme clarity and studio-reference sound quality at high levels.
The AT312 low-frequency section features a pair of 3″ voice coil, 12″ woofers in a vented enclosure. The midrange section features a 3″ voice coil, 12″ cone mid driver in a sealed enclosure. The high-frequency section features a 3″ voice coil, 1.4″ exit compression driver coaxially loaded and firing through the center of the 12″ midrange.
All the drivers feature Neodymium motor structures for the highest efficiency to weight ratio. All the drivers also have 3″ voice coils. The woofer and midrange coils are copper whereas the compression driver voice coil is aluminum. High-intensity Neodymium magnets are lighter and provide higher efficiency so the result is a lighter and louder cabinet.
The cones are waterproofed to protect them from possible, accidental exposure to moisture such as rain or spilled beverages. Waterproofed woofer cones also permit the cleaning of drivers that have been soiled in a dirty or dusty environment with the use of a damp cloth. Keep the amplifiers dry and party on!
Waterproofed cones in all products. Optional weatherized and weather resistant loudspeakers have the same acoustical performance as our standard options. If your system is likely to be exposed to rain, ask about IP rated amplification options. If you have need of a system for outdoor installation, ask about Weatherized products.
BASSBOSS speakers can be connected directly to your mixer with nothing but signal cable in between. The built-in processing is comprehensive and includes all necessary high-pass and low-pass filters along with equalization and phase alignment processing to ensure coherent response when deployed with BASSBOSS subwoofers.
There is no need for any additional EQ in the signal path for the speaker to provide a broad, flat frequency response. Sophisticated DSP programming ensures the speakers deliver consistent sound quality no matter the input level.
Plug-and play with peace of mind. Multiple, sophisticated protection systems make the loudspeaker virtually indestructible. You can turn on and turn up, all night, without fear of over-driving to the point of damage.
The presets allow the AT312s to be combined with various subwoofer configurations and allow the sound to be tailored to different environments. It is recommended to listen to the presets in each new environment and choose the one that sounds and performs best in that environment.
Preset 1: 50Hz high-pass filter. Provides maximum possible LF output. Recommended for use when no sub is available. Also recommended for use when subs are not co-located with the tops, such as when the subs are center-clustered. Can be used to provide supplementary output for smaller subs.
Preset 2: 60Hz high-pass filter. Reduced LF demand on amplifier and drivers results in increased amplifier headroom and reduced port air velocity. Recommended for use when subs are center clustered but slightly higher SPL is required than Preset 1 can deliver.
Preset 3: 70Hz high-pass filter. Reduced LF demand provides greater headroom for increased maximum output SPL over presets 1 and 2. Increased HF output capacity for larger spaces and greater distances to be covered.
Preset 4: 80Hz high-pass. Maximum output setting. Provides the highest output of High Frequencies. Recommended for use with multiple subwoofers and/or when maximum SPL and maximum distance coverage is required. Recommended for use outdoors or in very large spaces.
Presets 2, 3 and 4 allow the AT312s to be combined with various subwoofer configurations and allow the sound to be tailored to different environments. It is recommended to listen to the appropriate presets in each new setting and choose the one that works best in that environment.
BASSBOSS technical specs are based upon measurements of continuous performance capabilities in normal usage. Other manufacturers may specify output based on calculations rather than measurements; measurements outside the operating bandwidth; or on ‘Burst’ or ‘Peak’ readings.
BASSBOSS specifications are conservative compared to most manufacturers. They reflect what the products will achieve, consistently, in the real world. Since the real world is where you’ll be using your gear.
- Amplification: 3000-Watt 4 channel Class D powersoft amplifier
- DSP Comprehensive processing including High-pass, Low-pass, EQ, alignment and limiting
- Electrical connectors, amplifier Neutrik PowerCon in and through
- Electrical connector, Mains NEMA5-15 (Edison) or Powercon loop-through jumper (for use above subwoofer) on request
- Voltage operating range: 90-250V. Auto-sensing, auto switching universal supply
- Current draw, nominal: 5A @ 120V, 2.5A @ 240V
- Controls: level control from +12dB to -12dB, preset selector button
- Display LEDs for power/ready, signal, clip and protect. LED indicating selected preset
- Signal Input Connector: XLR-F
- Signal output connector: XLR-M pass-through only
- Enclosure type: 3-way mid-high. Helmholz resonator LF section, acoustic suspension MF section with co-axially mounted, horn-loaded HF section
- Low frequency transducers: 2 x 12" diameter (300 mm) neodymium motor woofer with 3" (76 mm) voice coil, waterproof cone
- Mid frequency transducer: 12" diameter (300 mm) neodymium motor midrange driver with co-axial HF exit
- High frequency transducer: ÈÀ 1.4" exit 3" (76 mm) voice coil compression driver mounted to 80 degree conical wave guide
- Cabinet construction: 18mm baltic birch plywood, dado joinery, integrated handles, 20° side angle trapezoid
- Suspension Points: 6 x 3/8" - 16 TPI internally braced threaded mounting points
- Exterior finish: weatherproof bonded high-pressure polyurethane
- Grill: black perforated, powder-coated steel
- Dimensions: 48" x 15.75" x 8" x 13.5" / 122cm x 40cm x 20cm x 34.5cm (HxWxDxFxR)
- Weight: 89 lbs