Hurricane Haze 1DX creates a light water-based haze to enhance any light show. Easily set the DMX address and stand-alone operation using the digital display. The haze output speed can be adjusted in stand-alone mode using the digital display with no controller required. A built in sensor helps prolong the hazer’s life by stopping the pump automatically when the fluid level is low.
Capable of dispersing haze with a continuous output of 800 ft³/minute, the Hurricane Haze 1DX heats up in 2 minutes and fills small- and medium-sized rooms quickly. The haze output is easily adjustable via DMX, or with the Haze Volume knob when the unit is operated in standalone mode. A built-in, 4-button digital display enables you to set the DMX functions.
Compact and lightweight (at 7.2 lb), the Hurricane Haze 1DX features a low-noise fan, and is ideal for applications where space is limited or for use in quiet environments. It is compatible with CHAUVET DJ High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG), which leaves no residue and is non-toxic.
- Compact and lightweight
- Water-based haze creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Outputs 800 ft³/minute
- In standalone mode, haze output/blower speed can be adjusted with Haze Volume knob
- Quickly and easily sets DMX functions using built-in, 4-button digital display
- 2-minute heat-up time
- Tank capacity: 0.4 gal / 1.5 L
- Silent-running fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Built-in sensor stops the pump automatically when the fluid level is low
- Swing-out door with a magnet to keep it closed
- Heater calibration can be achieved via the display
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- Works with CHAUVET DJ High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG)
Need it now? Low on funds? You can get it right now with one of our Easy Payment Option available at check out!!!