Vocal Studio Pro II is the all-in-one solution for your computer-recording projects. Lay down vocals on your latest tune. Narrate your next podcast. Add a voice-over to your multimedia production. Vocal Studio Pro II does it all. The unique combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software makes it possible. Simply plug the microphone into the interface, connect the interface to the computer, put on the headphones, and you're ready. Completing this powerful package are two complementary software selections: Ableton Live Lite and a collection of Waves plugins. Together, they deliver a comprehensive path for transforming the ideas in your head into musical works and ideas you can share with the world.
M-Audio M-Track Interface
M-Audio large-diaphragm condenser microphone
M-Audio studio headphones
Ableton Live Lite
Waves plugin pack
XLR microphone cable
Safety & Warranty Manual
Achieve Accurate Audio Recordings
Breathe new life into your recordings with this large-diaphragm condenser M-Audio microphone. Combining low-noise electronics and high sensitivity, this microphone ensures recordings that are faithful to the original source and free from distortion or unwanted coloration of the sound. The rugged metal body and capsule offers protection and reliability.
M-Track opens the door to enhanced computer-based music making. In addition to providing a superb sounding XLR connection—complete with phantom power—for your M-Audio microphone, M-Track offers the right connections for any audio source or instrument—even an electric guitar! Insert jacks allow you to incorporate your favorite effects. The low-profile design delivers professional control in a portable package.
Listen in Comfort and in Private
The M-Audio studio headphones allow stereo monitoring of all audio sources. These sonically superior headphones feature independently adjusting earcups and a padded headband for clear sound, perfect fit, and long-lasting comfort.
Everything You Need
The Vocal Studio Pro II provides everything you need for great vocal productions. This complete hardware package includes the M-Audio microphone, M-Track interface, and headphones; plus a mic clip, tabletop stand, an XLR mic cable, and a USB cable. The Vocal Studio Pro II software pack includes both Ableton Live Lite and a Waves plugin pack.
Recording Software Inside
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live—the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Professional Sound With Waves
The M-Track software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
AIR Music Technology
Now includes Strike (The Ultimate Virtual Drummer Instrument), Mini Grand (Acoustic Grand Piano) and Xpand!2 (Multitimbral All-In-One Workstation). All award winning instruments by AIR Music Technology.
Vocal Studio Pro II
M-Track USB Audio Interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Studio-quality audio recording with up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Top quality condenser transducer
- High sensitivity and low self noise
- Built-in pre-amplifier circuitry for unrivaled sound performance
- Wide frequency response range
- Large 50mm neodymium drivers for accuracy
- Earcups rotate on two axes for optimal fit
- Padded headband for comfort
- 9.9-foot (3m) single-sided, coiled cable
- Right-angle, 1/8" gold-plated, threaded mini-plug connector
- Gold-plated, threaded 1/4" connector also included
- Built-in cable strain relief for long life
Need it now? Low on funds? You can get it right now with one of our Easy Payment Option available at check out!!!